Confirmado, Megadeth desembarca en España

La banda liderada por Dave Mustaine llegará a España a principios del año que entra, presentando su 11º éxito “United Abominations”.

megadeth.jpg

Ya hay 3 conciertos confirmados:

►28 de febrero en Barcelona, en la Razzmatazz

►29 de febrero en Madrid, en la Macumba

►1 de marzo en Bilbao, en la Santana

Posiblemente haya un cuarto show, aunque aún no está confirmado, pero se sospecha que podría ser en Bergara o Granada.

Los tickets para el primer concierto costarán €33 y se pueden adquirir desde ahora en Tick Tack Ticket. No hay información sobre el precio de los otros shows.

Una buena oportunidad para verlos, antes de que Mustaine cumpla las amenazas de no tocar más, como ya nos tiene acostumbrados.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU-oaBveyeQ[/youtube]

Vía| Hipersónica

noviembre 22, 2007 · Posted in Vídeos

Comments

13 Responses to “Confirmado, Megadeth desembarca en España”

1. Alex on noviembre 22nd, 2007 4:15 pm

El resto de fechas para más info:

• Feb. 06 – Stockholm, Sweden, Arena
    • Mar. 10 – Munich, Germany, Zenith
    • Mar. 11 – Frankfurt, Germany, Hugenottenhalle

Fuente | http://www.megadeth.com

2. Marcelo Avero on noviembre 22nd, 2007 4:19 pm

Gracias.-

3. Alex on noviembre 22nd, 2007 4:24 pm

Por lo que veo en el vídeo, un alto contenido político, dando caña a este incomprensible mundo en el que vivimos, y a los que lo manejan. Ánimo para esta gira de Megadeth.

Por cierto te me adelantaste a la noticia e? jeje, ya la tenía preparada jajaja

Saludos!

4. security guard on noviembre 18th, 2011 1:03 am

Whenever I open firefox, it instantly crashes. I’ve tried opening it in safe mode and still it doesn’t work. I even tried changing my homepage. When my friends give me a link in my msn messenger, it opens up firefox and it works fine, I’m able to browse the internet normally. What do I do? I already uninstalled and reinstalled it..

5. Peder1901 on diciembre 3rd, 2011 3:50 am

I needed to put you that tiny remark to finally thank you yet again with your pretty pointers you’ve featured on this website. It was really shockingly generous of you in giving unreservedly all that a number of people could have distributed as an ebook in making some dough for their own end, principally considering the fact that you might have done it if you ever desired. The thoughts as well worked like a great way to be aware that many people have the identical eagerness like mine to know great deal more when considering this matter. I believe there are many more fun situations in the future for many who read through your blog.

6. portable outdoor Signs on octubre 18th, 2013 2:34 pm

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours today,
    but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article
    like yours. It is pretty value enough for me. In my view,
    if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever
    before.

7. youtube.com on enero 19th, 2014 4:30 pm

Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the
    web the simplest thing to remember of. I say to you,
    I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other folks consider worries that they plainly
    do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon
    the top as neatly as outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other folks can take a signal.
    Will probably be again to get more. Thanks http://Youtube.com/watch?v=3DWbwul7y_M

8. Farrah Abraham anal part 2 on febrero 12th, 2014 9:27 am

I blog often and I truly thank you for your information.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I’m going to take a note of your website and keep checking
    for new details about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

9. myla sinanaj sex tape on febrero 14th, 2014 10:02 am

Wonderful post however I was wanting to know if you could
    write a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
    Thank you!

Also visit my web blog: myla sinanaj sex tape

10. Hardest hit will be drivers under the age of 22 pays around 1, 682 in Motor Fleet Insurance while a young woman will
    get a discount of around 30%, while someone in their second
    year of driving.

11. Sandra on febrero 28th, 2014 1:33 pm

What you can afford by filling out our car rule secure online finance application for
    preapproval. Another great feature that the design offers is that the etiquette in these situations.
    The bets and fun! The scandal-engulfed city leader has
    brushed aside pressure to quit and remains popular
    in some of the stress. drivers license ga (Sandra)

12. mvblocs.org on julio 11th, 2014 2:26 am

Other drawbacks include the lack of courage
    for taking any extra tensions. The financial advisers are there to provide seniors with authentic information on equity release that
    may be able to experience it first-hand. If you have finally contemplated on all the above questions
    then you should consider mortgage protection achievable expenditures and
    the needed money with the help of an equity release for
    more information. If you want a very high proportion of their home comfortably without
    the worry of monthly repayments.

13. Click That Link on agosto 10th, 2014 6:10 pm